Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hello all!

And welcome to this new blog! My name is Despurr, or Captain Despurr if you would like. I'm a huge anime fan, and one of my favorite is in fact Owari no Seraph. I'm also an avid collector and cardgame player, so when this game first came out i just knew i was going to play it. I collect the cards and i can read a little Japanese ( this is one of the ways i practice) so i figured why not try to make a database of all the cards! I didn't see one already, so i figured this would be something to do in my spare time since i'm addicted to the game anyway XD


I'm not going to be teaching how to play on here, there's already good places for that. This is just a collection of the cards, their stats and their information from my personal collection. If you have suggestions for any other kinds of information for me to add let me know!

As you browse through some of the pages, you will probably notice some cards are there but not filled out. This is because I lost my first save file to switching phones, and I was new so I didn't write down the code and ended up loosing them T-T if you are one of the lucky people to have the missing information from the card don't hesitate to tell me!


Also, while all the cards are from my personal collection I don't have all of them! If you have cards i'm missing I encourage you to send them to me! Just tell me a screen name you would like to go by ( or if you wish to stay on anon) and I will add your name as the contributor with the card. The goal is to get a complete database of all the cards!

This blog is still a work in progress, but I hope you all enjoy!

~ Captain Despurr

No comments:

Post a Comment